WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE STUDENTS THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE 2020-2021 CARTER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL VIRTUAL
SCIENCE & ENGINEERING FAIR.
* Tori Sawa, 4th Grade (Duvall), "Operation Defrost?"
1st Place Advances to District
* Rowan Gorges, 5th Grade (Dohrman), "Is the 5-Second Rule True?"
* Alexander Ordian, 3rd Grade (Olson), "The Longest Yard: Paper Airplanes?"
* Anastasia Ordian, 2nd Grade (Pitt), "The Kernal Mystery,"
* Siddhesh Jakkaraja, 5th Grade (Dohrman), "Goodbye Gravity,"
* Seth Zarabbi, 5th Grade (Dohrman), "How long does it take for ice to melt atdifferent water temperatures?"
* Madeline Sulliman, 4th Grade (Munksgard),
"The Rise and Fall of Gluten,"
Please take a moment to congratulate these students.
We are so proud of them for going the extra mile. Each student will receive a Science Fair Ribbon, certificate, and will be recognized at the next Student of the Month assemblies. Congratulations!
A special "thank you" to Mrs. Olson for helping judge our virtual projects this year!
THANK YOU MRS. DOHRMAN FOR COORDINATING OUR SCIENCE PROJECTS!